Tree Service Jacksonville
Get 25% ANY Tree Service. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Duval County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Jacksonville Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Arborist Action’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Jake S. – Jacksonville, FL
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Andy was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Linda D. – Jacksonville, FL
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Greta H. – Jacksonville, FL
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Jacksonville Tree Service
Tree emergencies require immediate attention – when a tree is threatening to fall on your house, even the slightest delay can lead to devastating outcomes. What makes the emergencies more complicated is the fact that they are usually not expected. For example, a tree could be stable throughout the day – however, in the middle of the night, an unexpected storm could eliminate its stability, forcing it to lean dangerously over your house.
Our goal is to ensure that emergency tree removals are taken care of as quickly as possible. We are always ready to work in the middle of the night to save your home. Whether we are working at night or early in the morning, our emergency removing a tree service is always affordable.
Emergency Tree Removal 24/7 Service
Our emergency tree removal line is always open 24/7 – this means that you can call us at 5 am, at lunch, at 10 pm, or in the middle of the night. We will start taking action as soon as we receive your call – our team will assemble immediately, get all the tools we will need to handle emergency removing a tree, and then drive to your home.
Whenever you are in an emergency, never hesitate to seek our help. We want to protect your home from further damage, to open up roads closed by fallen trees so that the economy can go on, and to remove trees lying on utility lines so that power can be restored in your area. We have no weekend breaks when it comes to emergency removing a tree – call us on a holiday, a Saturday, or a Sunday and we will arrive in record time.
Hiring an Expert to Help with Emergency Removing a Tree
When hiring experts to help with emergency tree removals, there are several factors you should keep in mind. These are:
- Availability – The best emergency tree removal service provider should be ready to take action immediately. If the tree service provider is not available, look for an alternative immediately.
- Proximity – You wouldn’t want to call a tree service provider who is too far from the emergency location. Working with the nearest tree service provider will help you avoid wait time.
- Performance – A company with a good performance history is reliable. To determine how reliable a specific tree service provider is, consider looking up reviews from previous clients.
- Affordability – Some emergency tree removal service providers will take advantage of your situation to overcharge you. Look for a company offering emergency tree removals at a price that you can afford.
Affordable, reliable, and always ready to handle emergency tree removals in the whole of Jacksonville, we can help eliminate tree hazards from your home. We use all available options to make emergency removing a tree affordable to our customers. We respond to all emergencies immediately.
Warning Signs of a Falling Tree
Some warning signs can help you remove a tree from your home before it turns into a safety concern. The signs include:
- Big lean – Some trees in Jacksonville have a slight lean from their younger days. However, if you notice that the lean on your has increased significantly over a short period, this could be an indicator that it’s on its way to falling.
- Damaged root structure – The roots play a key role in keeping a tree upright. If you notice significant damage around the tree roots, there is a chance that your tree is unstable.
- Rotting trunk – This indicates that the tree’s wood structure is compromised, meaning that the tree might fall unexpectedly.
- Deep cracks or missing bark – Where tree bark is missing, disrupted, or indented, is a weak spot where the tree can break or crack. While trees with cracks might seem sturdy, all it will take is a couple of days of heavy winds and wet soil for the tree to fall.
- Weak link between trunks – Trees with multiple trunks should be joined by a strong link for them to be healthy. If the link between the trunks is weak or decaying, immediate removal should be conducted to avoid accidents.